khagihara
khagihara, Medical doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.
20084961

My testicles are up inside my body above my penis swollen

Customer Question

My testicles are up inside my body above my penis swollen and sore. What are the causes and the cure for this?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 7 months ago.
This could be a herniado you have a pic?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No
this needs to be checked immediatelyI would go to ER
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What do you think is wrong? I have no insurance or money.
I think you have a hernia
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
So it will just continue to get worse? It gets better and then worse again. Seems like prolonged sitting is bad for it.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.
This is Dr Stan and you need to go to the ER for evaluation regardless of your financial condition. ER are set up to handle situations like yours. You could become septic and it sounds like you will need surgery. The ER is the place you need to go.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What is septic
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.
Septic is an infection that goes throughout your body and can be life threatening.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How do you get septic
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.
from tissue breakdown in your body. If your testes are pulled up and the blood supply is strangled, the testicle can become gangrenous and infected. That's how you become septic.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Why does it seem that they are worse if I sit for to long? And does antibiotics help with that? Is that a hernia?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I still don't understand how they got there
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.
Antibiotics will not help, you need to be seen and evaluated by a doctor.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Well it cause me to not be able to gain a erection or ejaculate. It hasn't yet but have a tough time to start and stop my urine
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.
Please understand that your additional questions are not going to help your situation, please get medical help.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just trying to find out if it is something else? They have been like this for 6 months or more. Seem like they get worse when sitting at my desk all day for many days in a row. A hernia comes from heavy lifting, correct? Shouldn't I have felt something? Someone was telling me urinary tract infection, is that possible?
It could be a hydrocele as well
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What is a hydrocele? And what is the treatment?
it is fluid that accumulates in the testiclestreatment is surgery
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't believe it is that. Heat packs seem to make them feel better. Do you have any other causes maybe a couple questions I could answer would help you.
It could be epididymitis too
It could be epididymitis
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Nothing is explaining why my testicles are up inside my body that far. Try again please.
I will opt out
Expert:  khagihara replied 7 months ago.
I will try to help you. How old are you? Both testicles or one testicle? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? Any family medical history?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
47, Both of them. sitting to long seems to make it worse other than that don't know. All other questions no. What to do to cure this, sitting is the only thing that seems to make it worse. Better in the morning after sleep.
Can you attach the photos here? It could make me narrow down your problem.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am unable to attach a photo but directly above my penis to each side is my testicles. Think of pulling yours straight up above your penis about a inch and these where mine are. Sitting to much seems to irritate them most,