Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I'm Dom. I have had a semen test and was just wondering

Customer Question

Hello. I'm Dom. I have had a semen test and was just wondering how I can decipher morphology results. What is normal (I'm 5%) and what is the standard 'abnormal' range? Thank you
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We're just trying to conceive, so I went for a test. That's about it. My wife is 42 and I'm 43 (nearly 44)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 10 months ago.
HiPlease put in the entire report here.Morphology is not a percentage