Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Pearl . I have an inflammed uretha meatus. It started out

Customer Question

Hi Pearl . I have an inflammed uretha meatus. It started out with and burning urethaa then I was placed on Keflex which go rid of that problem after 2 weeks but my meatus is still inflamed. Will it go back down or is it a seperate problem
JA: The Urologist will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Urologist before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 7 months ago.
Hi. Are you sexually active?