Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Neurologist/Internist with academic and clinical experience.

My name is ***** ***** Paulauskas and I would like to have

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Paulauskas and I would like to have my personal information removed from your website
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The google heading reads "hello, Im a 62 year old male that was diagnosed with bph". This was entered 4 years ago
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 6 months ago.
Hello. welcome to JA. I am the physician here to answer your medical question, but it seems you do not wish to discuss BPH but remove a previous posting. To remove this posting, you should see a link on the bottom of your page, that states, "customer service" click on that, tell them you want to remove your past posting, giving them the header statement, and they will do that. You can also send an email to***@******.*** and you will get it accomplished. If you wish to discuss BPH, just come back and ask questions. good luck Dr frank