DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.

How bad is a Creatinne level of 1.46 JA: The Urologist will

Customer Question

How bad is a Creatinne level of 1.46
JA: The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: My GFR is 50 and I am Male and 65 White Male
JA: Anything else I can tell the Urologist before I connect you two?
Customer: I have heart failure
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 6 months ago.
HiThis is not a urology problem, it is a nephrology problem.I am board certified in internal medicine.We cover neophrology, urology, and all adult specialties.This is bad, pure and simple.By the time you see an elevated creatinine , if it stays there, you have 50% kidney damage.You need to see a board certified internist, or nephrologist right away. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.