Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Good afternoon Dr. Y JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help

Customer Question

Good afternoon Dr. Y
JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: I have blood in my urine for many years, not visible with naked eye, the urologist looked in my bladder and found nothing what could be the possible problem?
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Anything else I can tell the Urologist before I connect you two?
Customer: When I have a need to urinate I must good immediately or have an accident
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.
Have they done a CT scan with IV contrast and delayed images (CT IVP)?Do you have a history of smoking?