Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician
Experience:  General Physician, PGCSD
6740150

Internale penis irratation

Customer Question

Internale penis irratation
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Have you noticed bump/ swelling on penis opening?Do you have history of unprotected sex with multiple partners?Burning urination? Blood in urine?Any other health or medical problems ? Thanks
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
None of the above, it jus feels lik somthg in there. No burning, itchin, rashes or anythg like that out the outside
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you there
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 7 months ago.
Dear,Thanks for all these additional details.I am sorry to hear about your problems. It sounds that you are suffering from Urinary tract infection.Yes, it would cause irritation inside penis. It doesn't sound to be related with STD or any other serious issue. The cause of most UTI's is bacteria.You should use these tips to cure symptoms-A high fluid intake is essential. You should drink cranberry juice.Doctor may go for a urine sample, and accordingly appropriate antibiotics would be selected.A urine culture, which takes approximately two days for final results, will reveal which bacteria is causing a urinary tract infection.Commonly used antibiotics include- trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole, amoxicillin, Augmentin, doxycycline, and fluoroquinolones.Your doctor can select one of these and prescribe it to you.Symptoms of a bladder infection usually disappear within 24 - 48 hours after treatment begins.This is a very common issue and can be easily managed by your doctor. No need to get panic. Please don't worry. I suggest you to make an appointment with your doctor for management of this issue.Good luck and take care. I hope this helps.If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business