Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Im working at a lead smelter can you tell me what the safe

Customer Question

im working at a lead smelter can you tell me what the safe blood lead level would be for a person with one kidney would be..
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 8 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.It should be less then 40 ug/100 g of blood.Although your specific physical findings may necessitate lower levels as directed by your urologist . Does this make sense to you?It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me. Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
and short term exposure say one month versus long term exposure one year say 20ug/100g of blood..what are the adverse health affects. .
In Adults, not very much. Even at one year exposure.I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.Thanks in advance,Dr. Rick MD FACS