How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Board Certified Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 28252
Experience:  Board certified Internist
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

It feels weird when I urinate or ejaculate JA: OK. The Urologist

Customer Question

It feels weird when I urinate or ejaculate
JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: It's just an unpleasant feeling after I urinate or after I ejaculate
JA: Anything else I can tell the Urologist before I connect you two?
Customer: that's all I know to tell
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 10 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Infection is a common caue.Urinary tract infection or even a STD can cause this.Urinalysis and Gonrrohea and chlamydia screen should be performed.If they are negative, this can be due to the urethral irritation.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: