Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

I'm 40hr post-circumcision BXO - the swelling

Customer Question

I'm 40hr post-circumcision for suspected BXO - the swelling is worrying me. Is it okay for me to show pictures?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 33yo/m/East Indian - history of childhood phimosis - partially treated with only retraction and was left like that. ocassionally develops soreness of the foreskin during oral sex/sex...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  dr abid replied 6 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...Please upload pics ...Regards .
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 6 months ago.
Hello,You can upload pictures here or you can take an email consultation, if you want the conversation to be private. It costs little additional.