Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I have a lump on my testicle. I can't tell if it is on the

Customer Question

I have a lump on my testicle. I can't tell if it is on the epididymis or on the testicle it self...it seems to be at the lower pole lateral. It feels round with a slightly irregular shape. I have had 2 ultrasounds for this, 1 when I was 21, another when I was about 27. Both said no abnormalities seen. So to put it bluntly...what the hell else can this thing be? I am in the medical field, a Nuclear Imaging Technologist so I have had a chance to see the pictures, they look uniform with no distortions. They took a bucket load of images from all angles..I can still feel this thing, mind you outside some gastro issues that I have had pretty much all my life, this is the only thing wrong with me. Let me know your thoughts!
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 9 months ago.
Do you have any other medical issues?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
None.
It could be a spermatocele.In all reality it is probably the epididymus itself.
Please don't forget to look at the rating scale for me.I am credited for work only when you rate positiveIf you have more questions, just reply :)