Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

Past 8 months i been sufering erection dysfunction,

Customer Question

For the past 8 months i been sufering erection dysfunction, I honestly don't know what's wrong with me...I once lived in another state, came to NY and after meeting some dif people I even had unprotected sex, but at the point everything was just normal, after 2 months living in my moms house under some ptesure I never had i noticed I started to not get a full erection, sometimes when I was laying in bed I would get hard but as I get up it will just go down, I started searching and changed diet going raw and thought that my problem had to do with diet, I thought I had something inside of me that was unexplained, I noticed my hair started falling + I noticed a yellow mocco as I spit and that kept going till today, I been so frustrated cause I don't have insurance and I can't treat my self, I'm so stress...I eat healthy + exercise...started taking many of this herbs for erection, I started to take other vitamins but nothing...the only that worked when I used was this impotent product that got some of the herbs for power erection but only last for 72 hours and thought maybe that happened to fix the problem but nothing...I can't live like this...I don't have happeness anymore, I can't have a partner cause I can't have sex, I'm suffering, I need help and I'm crying writing this....I want to find a cure, something to get my life normal again, please help me if needed, my number is(###) ###-####if u can talk to me or prob knows what's wrong, sometimes I pea dark yellow and I only drink water all day...I noticed when I take more of the herbs or vitamins it get worse even tho they say it would get back to normal, I dono if inhale any king of please see what can u do for me. thanks
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 6 months ago.
Yes. I can call you to discuss.