Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

I'm surfing trying to help my son. He's 26 yrs old and has

Customer Question

I'm surfing trying to help my son. He's 26 yrs old and has urethra strichter issues . They believe it was from a kick when he was younger. He has had it dialated yesterday and we're trying to find a homeopathic remedy
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He's had two dialations in the past 6 months.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 6 months ago.
Unfortunately, there is no homeopathic remedy for this. Urethral strictures are formed by scar tissue. If this dilation fails, he will need to be referred to a urologist at a major university medical center to consider a definitive surgery called a urethroplasty to repair the structure. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.