Anthony Bray MD
Anthony Bray MD, Physician / Family Practice
Experience:  I have 14 years experience in Family Practice which includes the treatment of most co
13781349

MY RIGHT TESTICLE FEELS SORE

Customer Question

MY RIGHT TESTICLE FEELS SORE
Category: Urology
Expert:  Anthony Bray MD replied 10 months ago.
Hello!How painful or sore ? Scale 1 to 10....1 barely notice /6 unable to sleep though / 10 as bad as having gasoline poured and set on fire...Any redness or swelling of scrotum?Any nausea?If severe pain you would want to go to ER -- worst scenario could be testicular torsion...that could endanger a testicle...Tender and swelling of scrotum and redness may be sign of infection epididymitis...you would have very sore and tender testicle/ scrotum...If you had epididymitis that would need for you to start on an antibiotic right away.A less severe and more common cause of milder testicular area pain could be due to dilated veins in the scrotum You should at least be seen ( urologist best but avoid prolonged delay -- primary care doctor could examine and help in judgment call) If severe then go to ER....I hope that this information is helpful for you Let me know if you have further questions or concernsI will be happy to get back with you If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedbackThank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD