Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

What do you think is causing dysfunction?is it

Customer Question

what do you think is causing sexual dysfunction?
is it treatable?
do you think I can be cured from sexual dysfunction?
what kind of medication or surgery is needed?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 6 months ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.How old are you?M/F?How long has this been going on?Can you please elaborate on your type of dysfunction?What have you tried so far to make things better?Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.