Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I seem to have a penis head irritation, had protected brief

Customer Question

Hi I seem to have a penis head irritation, had protected brief oral sex 5 weeks ago so hoping not herpes
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: Foreskin has been sore no pain on urination, opening stings a little after urination and dribbling a little at conclusion
JA: Anything else I can tell the Urologist before I connect you two?
Customer: Prostate a little sore from constantly sitting
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 8 months ago.
Have you been tested for STDs or had a urine culture done yet?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No but I freaked out when it happened it was condom protected oral that lasted less than 30 seconds. I was given ceftriaxone ciprofloxacin and aziromythcin
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 8 months ago.
How long ago did you those antibiotics?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
5 weeks ago I was given them
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 8 months ago.
Ok. Well then at this point, you definitely need to go back to the doctor to be tested for all STDs. Herpes is a possibility if the antibiotics didn't treat this. The only way to figure out exactly which antibiotic you need is to get the testing done to identify the organism causing your symptoms. Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Could it be uti or could the urine dribble sitting in foreskin cause it? Balanitis?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 8 months ago.
It could be urine sitting in the foreskin. But it could be urethral discharge. I can't tell without being able to examine you