Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

My name is*****: Thanks. Can you give me any more

Customer Question

Hi My name is Pavan
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a UTI infection from past 6 weeks the recent 2 reports suggested that urinanalysis is perfectly fine but urine culture still shows presence of enterrococcus species
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.
It sounds to me like you have interstitial cystitis.This is a condition that feels like a UTI but is due to bladder spasmA urologist can diagnosis this. let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using
Thanks for this questionPlease don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it.If you have more questions, just reply