Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

I received oral sex 6 weeks ago. after about 10 days later

Customer Question

I received oral sex 6 weeks ago. after about 10 days later the head of my penis was a little sore. I was on vacation at the time and in a swim suit most of the day for about 10 days. when I returned I had a UA and it came back neg. since than my balls have began to itch a little as well
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Is there anything else important you think the Urologist should know?
Customer: not really
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.

This is Dr. David

itching of the ball area sounds like a scrotal fungal jock itch infection

you should use over the counter antifungal sprays and powders for 2-4 weeks to see if this helps clear up the jock itch.

the soreness of the tip of the penis could be from irritation from wet bathing suit as well.

your symptoms don't sound like they are from STDs.

let me know if you have questions.