Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I had cancer about 6 years ago. I feel good. But when I go

Customer Question

I had cancer about 6 years ago. I feel good. But when I go to the bathroom, I have a drainage coming out of my privates down into the toilet that looks like sperm. It do not hurt, I just wonder what would cause this.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 8 months ago.
Kind of cancer did you have? How is it treated?Do you have any burning when you urinate? Are you sexually active?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Nod gins lymphoma stage 4. 15 treatment of kemo. No pain , sex bad. Can get it alittle hard , no climax for me.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 8 months ago.
This could be a sign of prostatitis. This can cause the drainage and the difficulty with erections. You need to get in to see a urologist for a prostate exam and urine culture and you will likely need to be started on antibiotics for this. Once the infection clears up, your symptoms should go away. Hope this helps.