khagihara, Medical doctor
Experience:  Trained in the multiple medical fields for many years.

In 2001 my sodium dropped to 100 from a few doses of

Customer Question

Hello, in 2001 my sodium dropped to 100 from a few doses of monopril, since have problems with meds, I have had two bladder infections, I was put on macrobid after about 3 days I became sick grew sicker and sicker, went to doctor urine ok,he sais I was sensitive to the meds since I have had another bladder infection he put me on Cipro, the same thing happened, he tried Keflex amoxicllin,septra, and vibramycin the same thing happened I became very ill after a few does, feeling the same after all of them can you give me any advice
Category: Urology
Expert:  khagihara replied 7 months ago.

You should have liver & kidney functions checked. If you have the problem, antibiotics can not be metabolized well and accumulate in your body, which makes you sick.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
what would cause this is there something that can be done about it

You should have a blood test for your kidney & liver functions. You should see your doctor.