Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Dr.
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I underwent a penile cyst surgery and the cyst was removed

Customer Question

hi there, i underwent a penile cyst surgery and the cyst was removed successfully and my erection been great with no problems for four months. last week i have been to the er for my chest the doctor told me i have bronchitis and prescribed me prednisone 20mg 2 tablets for 5 days. second day in, around 5pm i went to bed and felt a very weird thing around my penis area inside happen and since then i can't get fully hard i get hard but its very soft and its its flexible like its not hard. could it be from the medicine? because i haven't seen any other symptoms. i had lots of sex after the surgery and it was completely fine and when i felt that i wasn't having sex and its so hard for me to get erection. and if this medicine caused this is it permanent damage or the damage is reversible can you explain what i should do please and what is going on
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

I think that the infection plus some effects of the medications caused this to happen but this is not serious or anything to worry about and should recover in due course of time as soon as you are off your medications and your infection is cured.

Thank you for your question.

The symptoms that you are experiencing are most likely due to severe anxiety or panic.

Does not sound like anything serious or anything to worry about at all.

I would not worry whatsoever.

These symptoms happen very commonly with severe anxiety.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have. The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.
Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.
Kindest regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.

I would appreciate a rating as that is the only way I am credited here.