Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician
Experience:  General Physician, PGCSD
6740150

I am 52 years old. I have a small pennies which worries me a

Customer Question

I am 52 years old. I have a small pennies which worries me a lot. I need your help.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

What is the size of your penis when erect?

Do you have problem in erection?

Any other known medical illness?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 12cm.
Yes.
None.
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for the reply.

Please wait for the answer.It may take upto 5-7 minutes.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for waiting online.

The average penis measures somewhere between 8 to 12 centimeters when not erect, and 12 to 18 centimeters when erect.

A penis is considered abnormally small only if it measures less than 3 inches (or about 7 centimeters) when erect, a condition called micropenis.

So your size of penis of 12 cm when erect is normal.There is nothing of concern regarding the size.

Your main issue is problem in erection.This is medically called as ED(erectile dysfunction).Its most common causes are: ageing,cardiovascular diseases,cigarette smoking,,low testosterone levels,certain medications,depression and anxiety.

Stress,anxiety & depression are one of the most common cause of erectile dysfunction (ED).

You may need following tests:

-Neurological evaluation,

-Dynamic infusion cavernosometry(DIC) and cavernosography (DICC),

-Nocturnal tumescence test.

The treatment depends on the cause.It includes Oral medications like Sildenafil (Viagra),Tadalafil (Cialis),life style improvements (for example; quitting smoking, and exercising more),testosterone therapy.

So my best advise for you is to make an appointment with your doctor to have these tests done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be prescribed accordingly.

There is no need to worry.This condition is treatable very succesfully with above described treatments.

Hope this helped

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Dr.Josh