Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Im curious about your opinion on HGH products..I am having

Customer Question

Im curious about your opinion on HGH products..I am having majoy blood flow issues with my penis especiall in flacid state..really tightening up inside me..Ive had this issue in my life...but..when I was I testosterone .gel..and using a vacum pump..I was in a good state...Ive also tried the "herbal" HGH Factor product..that was great for my penis as well..I had gain weight..so there are fat issues in pelvic area as well.Ive since lost weight.and wont to say more sexually active..then I have been..and want to feel better about myself. I also have been put on high blood pressure medicine by doctor..
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Is there anything else important you think the Urologist should know?
Customer: Ive lost weight and feel ..great..and want to feel great all over .
JA: Our top Urologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Urologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Urologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

This is Dr. David

human growth hormone products really are not proven and tested to help improve a flacid penis.

if you have tried herbal HGH factor products and this had helped, you can go back to using them.

I would encourage you to continue to eat healthy and loose weight and exercise.

exercise will help improve your blood flow and circulation

I hope you don't smoke and don't drink alcohol excessively. these would decrease blood flow.

you can still use a vacuum pump carefully now as well.

let me know if you have other questions.