Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

I'm a man and had sex with my ex wife who was havin sex with

Customer Question

I'm a man and had sex with my ex wife who was havin sex with multiple partners and the last time we had sex it felt like I was burned on my penis .the side to be exact .that was over a year ago and still everytime I have sex that same spot becomes red and tender and a bit swollen almost like a very mild burn or blister. And appearantlty is not healing completely. Will this ever go away ? And it is not a sore or open wound so can not be swabbed.
Category: Urology
Expert:  khagihara replied 7 months ago.

Can you attach the photos here? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Did it become a blister and rupture? Then was it crusted, and healed? Any other symptoms? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history? Did you use condoms?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm 6 feet tall 200 pounds and no to all your other questions
Expert:  khagihara replied 6 months ago.

If there is skin change, can you attach the photos here?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I've explained it very clearly if you don't know what it is I don't think you're ever going to know what I think is the pH was imbalanced in her vagina and became acidic and I was burned to a certain extent from the acidity

If you attach the photos, I could narrow down the cause.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The skin is just red in one spot like he burned it with a curling iron or on the stove no open wound no open sore no crust no nothing I told you all of this this seems like a big waste of time and money to me it doesn't seem like you have any clue what you're talking about

Exactly where? On the glans? On the shaft?