Thanks for all these additional details.
I am sorry to hear about your problems.
In your case, possible causes are-
1. Use of Chemical irritants - such as detergents, fabric softeners, feminine sprays, ointments, creams, douches, and contraceptive foams or jellies.
2. Vaginitis - It is inflammation, itching, discharge, and odor caused by other infections
3. Menopause -- the drop in estrogen causes thinning of the vaginal wall and less lubrication.
4. Stress - may increase vaginal itching and make you more susceptible to infections.
You can use following tips-
· Keep your genital area clean and dry. Use plain, unscented soap.
· Avoid colored or perfumed toilet tissue and bubble bath.
· Wear cotton panties or pantyhose with a cotton crotch. Avoid panties made from synthetic materials. For infants and toddlers, change diapers often.
· Change out of wet clothing, especially wet bathing suits or exercise clothing, as soon as possible.
· Avoid feminine hygiene sprays and douches.
· Cleanse by wiping or washing from front to back (vagina to anus) after urinating or having a bowel movement.
· Lose weight if you are over weight.
· Keep your blood sugars under good control if you have diabetes.
- You can take OTC Zyrtce once a day for one week.
- You can use betamethasone cream twice daily on affected part until the rash is gone.
Please follow above measures, and I am sure you would be free from symptoms in one week.
To be honest, it doesn't sound to be related with any serious issue and can be managed with measures, as advised above.
I hope this helps.
If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business