Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H
15267045

I have noticed that in the morning my first pee is cloudy. I

Customer Question

I have noticed that in the morning my first pee is cloudy. I can see it mixing with the toilet water. The rest of the day it is normal
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: I noticed a while back that my first pee in the morning is cloudy. The rest of the day is normal. I have pain or any other symptoms
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: I quit drinking alcohol 73 days ago after drinking all of my adult life. I'm 54 yo
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have no pain
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 11 months ago.

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query.There are many causes of cloudy urine,the commonest ones being urinary infection and prostrate infections ,diet related causes,passing protein in urine due to excessive or hard exercise,crystals like phosphates due to vegetable intake,infections like cystitis/bladder infection,gonorrhea and blood in the urine(like kidney stones/uretric stone) apart from others.It would be prudent to consult your PCP/physician and get a physical examination,consultation and your urine examination done,it may also need a urine culture if infection is suspected.Once the cause of the cloudy urine is isolated,specific treatment will help cure it.