How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Your Own Question
Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Category: Urology
Satisfied Customers: 20359
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
Type Your Urology Question Here...
Dr. Y. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My partner has been told she has chlamydia I have the

Customer Question

My sexual partner has been told she has chlamydia I have the simptoms too fills like I need to pee and a clearlish stuff is leaking out the head of my penis. Can I get a prescription emailed to me to treat this?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 7 months ago.
Unfortunately, we cannot email prescriptions using this website. However, there is an additional website called HealthTap where we can actually prescribe medications . If you don't want to register for that website, then you will need to see your doctor or go to an urgent care center to get this prescription. Hope this helps.

Related Urology Questions