Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

My name is ***** *****. I just celebrated my 5 year

Customer Question

Hello My name is ***** *****. I just celebrated my 5 year anniversary with my kidney transplant. My creatine runs from 1.5 to 1.7 and has been that way for 5 years. My recent global test result was 100. Is 100 a "good" score?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was wondering what is considered a normal or good result for the global test for a transplant patient.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 7 months ago.
I'm not familiar with what the global tested. Are you sure is not a hemoglobin test? Can you upload the test results?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm sorry. The test was the glofil test and my results came back as 100.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 7 months ago.
Are you sure it was not your GFR test? Can you post a photo of the actual results so I can help you interpret it?