Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I'm have a tingling and burning sensation in my penis and

Customer Question

I'm have a tingling and burning sensation in my penis and testicle area
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: I'm being treated for inflammation of the prostate...i was giving two different medication..ciprofloxacin and doxazosin
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: i had surgery on my neck....after surgery i tried to pee and it was difficult....catheter was inserted twice. the second time it bleed a bit...after that encounter and was finding difficult to urine and my bladder always felt full even when i was finish
JA: Our top Urologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Urologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Urologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Urology
Expert:  dr abid replied 8 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for question ...

Please tell how old you are and your gender ?

Regards .