Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

Well left underside of my penis has been numb couple of

Customer Question

well left underside of my penis has been numb for a couple of years now, because one day i ejacualted a bit too much even tho the penis was still sore from previous ejacualtions/erections so ive been numb on left side of my penis ever since. is it nerve damage? will it heal if i stop jerking off for a few weeks?
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: hard to maintain/or get strong erections
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 7 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

I understand your problem. This is not related to number of jerkings and it won't subside if you stop ejaculation.

Yes, this is due to nerve damage but not major.

You need to consult a surgeon , so that he will examine, do necessary tests and prescribes medications accordingly

Any doubts ask me or request to leave a positive rating.