Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.

Semen. No pain. Clear urine. I'm scared. I've had no trauma

Customer Question

Brown semen. No pain. Clear urine. I'm scared.
JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: I've had no trauma that I'm aware of.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Urologist should know?
Customer: Not really
JA: Our top Urologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Urologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Urologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 7 months ago.

Brown semen is a sign of old blood in the semen. Blood in the semen is a common benign finding in men and is due to either inflammation of the ejaculatory ducts, prostatitis or trauma to the prostate from long periods of sitting or bike riding. The bleeding can take 6-8 weeks to clear up and the more you ejaculate, the sooner it clears up. At a minimum, you should see a urologist to have your PSA checked and your prostate examined to screen for prostate cancer. Hope this helps and please let me know if you have questions.