Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I had blood in my urine so I went to a urologist. He sent me

Customer Question

I had blood in my urine so I went to a urologist. He sent me for a CT scan which showed kidney cysts (small ones). I have a f/u appt on Tuesday, but I'm in a lot of pain and its difficult to pass urine, although I feel like I need to try every ten minutes. Im wondering whether to go to the ER. My husband says not to unless I can't stand it because I'll just wait 4 hours and there won't be a urologist there. I see his point, but I'm near the end of my rope!
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Is there anything else important you think the Urologist should know?
Customer: Pain is on left side where kidney should be.
JA: Our top Urologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Urologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Urologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 10 months ago.

Does it burn when you urinate?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I had a test to see if it was a bladder infection but it was negative.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 10 months ago.

So where is the pain that you have?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Left side right where kidney should be.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 10 months ago.

Did you have the CT scan done when you had the pain?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No, I had no pain at the time, just blood in the urine. That was about 3 weeks ago. The pain started about 10 days ago. My doctor can't see me until Tuesday, so I've tried to be patient, but it's pretty hard.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 10 months ago.

Are you having fevers?