DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

My urine smells like almond once in awhile. I 't drink,

Customer Question

My urine smells like almond once in awhile. I don't drink, perhaps a glass in a blue moon. However, I drink very little water during the day. The urine looked murky. Could this be liver problem?
JA: The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: What information?
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: That's it.
JA: Our top Urologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Urologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Urologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 8 months ago.

Hello

asparagus when eaten can give this type of smell.

Other possibilities

Bladder problem

Kidney problem

Not usually a liver problem.

See your doctor.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.