Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Physician
Experience:  General Physician, PGCSD
6740150

Two things, 1) I am a 39 year old male and I have noticed

Customer Question

Hi Pearl two things
JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: 1) I am a 39 year old male and I have noticed over the past several months my orgasms are weak and sometimes numb. I am still getting erections easily and still have enough semen but always very little feeling or numbness during the orgasm. I am also sometimes sore after ejaculating. What is happening here?
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: 2) I also noticed my bladder is weaker and it often leaks when I have to urinate. I cannot hold my pee in like I used to. This started happening recently. I may need to wear depends but trying to see if there are other remedies
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Our top Urologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Urologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Urologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

Do you have any other known medical illness like diabetes?

How many times do you need to urinate during night time?

Any tests done so far?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No tests so far and no known illnesses. I recently lost 75 lbs ( I am still obese and have been life long) but these symptoms started last fall after I dropped some of the weight
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 8 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for the reply.

Although you had good erections and have enough semen but the main problem is of orgasm(climax) & very little feeling or numbness during the orgasm.

Its most common causes are:suboptimal amounts of testosterone in the body,stress and anxiety,depression,too much alcohol consumption,some medical conditions like cardiovascular disease,diabetes,certain medications like anti depressants,changes in hormone levels.Stress & anxiety is the most common cause.

You need following tests:

-Ultrasound,

-Neurological evaluation,

-Dynamic infusion cavernosometry(DIC) and cavernosography (DICC),

-Nocturnal tumescence test

The symptoms you are having of weak bladder & unable to hold the urine like you were doing it in the past can be due to a condition called urinary incontinence.It is loss of bladder control. Most bladder control problems happen when muscles are too weak or too active.

You may be prescribed with anti chollinergics medications to suppress involuntary bladder contraction of any etiology.Other medications like,imipramine,drugs that relax muscles, helping the bladder to empty more fully during urination.

So my best advise for you is to make an appointment with your urologist to have these tests done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Hope this helped

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Dr.Josh