Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have two lumps that i can only describe as 'grape seeds'

Customer Question

Hi, I have two lumps that i can only describe as 'grape seeds' on the underside of my shaft/scrotum area
JA: OK. The Urologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: there are not any visual indicators, I can only feel it subdermally
JA: Is there anything else the Urologist should be aware of?
Customer: 2-3 months ago, I only noticed one. Now, I am noticing two of these phenomena
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Urologist responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 9 months ago.

Can you post a photo of the area in question?