Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I just noticed a small bump on my shaft of my penis i wanted

Customer Question

i just noticed a small bump on my shaft of my penis i wanted someone to look at pics of it..
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Please give me a bit more information, so the Urologist can help you best.
Customer: I just shaved the area... haven't had sex in half of a year, never noticed anything until right now, it's very small and just i am OCD so it's driving me insane.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Urologist should know?
Customer: not that i know how know of*
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and connect you two.
JA: Waiting to talk to the expert reminds me of the time I talked to an expert when I had problems with my new cats. My three cats all came from a rescue mission and were scrawny scared little creatures when I got them. Who could ever be mean to a cat?
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Can you please post a photo of the lesion so I can take a look?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 pics some are up close and one further back.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

The small bumps that are actually on the penis are nothing to be concerned about. They're probably just prominent hair follicles. However, the bump on the right side just before the base of the penis looks like it may be a small genital wart. You should see a urologist for examination to be sure and they may be able to remove this by freezing it or perform a laser removal of the lesion. Hope this helps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OMG are you serious??? does it really look like a genital wart??? Theres no way it could be anything else?
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 1 year ago.

Yes, this is probably a genital wart. There's really nothing else this could be