Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

It is a shameful question to ask, and i am glad it is

Customer Question

It is a shameful question for me to ask, and i am glad it is confidential, the thing is I am a male 17years old boy who was masturbating for over 4 years and the day before yesterday I think I had went too far by pulling it (or bending, i don't remember clear) too much while it was erected. It has been two days my penis looks like an overpulled rubber band and I haven't got yet a natural erection when I was having them 3 times or more daily. Also, I had, let's say, problems with urinating the moment I want to like if I was an old man or something, it usually took more time than it should to push out the urine and when it finally released it was harder than usual to push stronger the jet, like if my penis became a very weak over pulled muscle. The most bizarre thing is that I am having absolutely no pain at all, zero pain rather to urinate or going hard again (manually). Of course since then I had not masturbated (and thinking of never doing so in my life after this lesson) but I am very afraid if I have to go get a surgery or if it will return to the normal as I had read on the internet 6 to 15 months. I really hope you're a professional, it is my first medical consultation because I am starting to worry about it but it kinda seems a little better than two days ago, I don't know, please ask me more questions to clarify it or if you already familiar with this king of problem please help, thank you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for this question

Do you have any other medical issues or take any other meds?