DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

Can I take virectin with cialis 5 mg daily use and maca

Customer Question

Can I take virectin with cialis 5 mg daily use and maca supplement (daily dose of 1500 mgs)?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was experiencing weak erections. I went to an andrologist who ran tests and ruled out any organic problems and said it is mainly due to stress. I got married 7 months back in June 2015. We were having relationship issues and were very unhappy. Hence the stress factor which led to no erections during our intimacy trials. Later we resolved our relationship issues in January 2016 and were able to have intercourse. But I kept losing my erections during foreplay and also during ontercourse itself. My wife is really upset because of this. We recently went to another andrologist who reconfirmed there is nothing wrong organically. And prescribed cialis 5 mg for daily use to support my erections. I read about benefits of maca and started taking it with cialis. Also I ordered virectin which is supposed to improve overall sexual health. Is it ok to take all three together?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Yes you can take these supplements with cialis.

These supplements are suppost to increase your testosteorne level.

Nothing is proven.

And you do not have problem with testosterone.

So you may not notice any improvement from these supplements.

There are some reported side effects like liver damage and high blood pressure an heart rate from daily use.

However usage of these supplements upto 3 months may be ok since you are otherwise healthy.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Hello

The interactions between virectin, cialis and maca are not known.

Thus, they are unpredictable.

I would not use them all together. There is potential of danger, not known, be safe.

Extracts of maca might act like estrogen, and this is not going to help you if this is the case.

Virectin has multiple herbs in it. This is not a traditional medicine forumla, and the interactions of these herbs, some powerful, are not known in any sense, or studied. Adding these to cialis would throw more, potentially dangerous, uncertainty into the mix.

In addition, the treatment for stress related ED is therapy, not cialis.

Cialis is not really indicated in terms of curing the problem, and will leave the cause in place.

Personally, I would stop the cialis, get cognitive behavioral therapy, and find a doctor trained in functional medicine, which is the evidence based use of supplements.

You can find a list here.

www.functionalmedicine.org.

Talk to your doctor before you make changes.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.