Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

This is akram My question is my premium started to be very

Customer Question

hello there this is akram My question is my premium started to be very sensitive when i sit on it after i started massaging it when ejaculating . now I find it very uncomfortable to drive
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I even sometimes feel the muscle squeeze that i get when I ejaculate when i am not even doing anything like few muscle squeezes come and go in the perineum area
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 9 months ago.

Since how long are you having this problem?

Are you on any medications for anything?

Please let me know.

Regards