DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board certified internist
Experience:  In internal medicine we deal with prostate, bladder and kidney diseases, including cancers.
24257177

My name is ***** *****, and my question is i was

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****, and my question is i was masturbating for 10 hours without ejaculation yesterday I noticed today that my penis is swollen
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: As well as a little ring at the base of the penis and my groin area is swollen from the base of my penis to my waist approximately 3 inch
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 9 months ago.

Hi

This is from trauma most likely

It can not be determined how bad this is without examination, which you should have now.

Play it safe, go to the ER.

You don't want to have permanent problems, even though unlikely, it can happen.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.