Dr. Tharun
Dr. Tharun, Urology Resident
Experience:  MBBS, DNB surgery and presently working as Urology resident towards the degree of Urologist.
8708167

I found an area of dried blood on my underwear in front i

Customer Question

i found an area of dried blood on my underwear in front i had some pretty intense sex using virga the day before but noticed nothing until a day later the stream seems to be clear and woking no blood toilet no pain going i was constipated the day or two before really bad strain the worst ever prolly from my pain medication, so it may be a number of things the fact that i do not see it when i pee is a good sign ? i am a gay male 53 Top.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the area seemed on my underwear to be quite large but boxers are dark in color so its hard to judge how much but deff noticeable i am very scared of std or did i just strain from the anal sex and the constipation and this was a day delay reaction
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Tharun replied 9 months ago.

Hi

Do you have penile swelling or pain?

Any redness in the penis?

Do you take any blood thinners?

Has it happened before?

Are you still constipated?

Please let me know know.

Dr.Tharun

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Do you have penile swelling or pain?
no
Any redness in the penis?
no
Do you take any blood thinners?
no
Has it happened before?
one time about 8 years ago there were two drops of blood in my boxers
Are you still constipated?
no
Please let me know know.i pee has been clear ever since , was wondering if the virga that i had used a day before would make it bleed out
but i would have seen that right away not a day and half later i check the other boxers and no blood.
is it possible the partners blood that went up my urethra but would that have not discharged back out that day or next morningDr.Tharun

HI

It must be just minor urethral bleed due to the intense session you had. It must have caused minor abrasions in the urethra which would have caused bleeding. Urethral bleeding are slow and it gradually flows out usually after a gap.constipation and straining would have contributed to this.

As there is no penile swelling or bruise / pain there are no chances of penile injury as such. STD would not present so fast.Since urine is clear urinary infection and bladder trauma is also less likely.

Take it slow and drink plenty of fluids. Avoid constipation.

If it happens again see your doctor soon.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Dr.Tharun

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
could you please lock down the chat session please HIPPA

HI

This thread will remain open and you can always ask follow up questions.Just bookmark the URL address and come back here whenever you want.

Dr.Tharun