Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I have a problem and have all my life just recent have new

Customer Question

i have a problem and have all my life just recent have new partner and she is great so lovely and we have sex regular, but i dont feel the pleasure certainly i get on top and i come in her, she feels lwonderful and me it great but not anything else, i have watched films to gaver more knowlegde and lads scream enjoy but not me, i am slightly over weight was sexualyy abused as a kid, masterbated a lot prior to eeting her yes possible dieat controlled diabeties
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ok we had sex this morning about 10 mins before i just ejecualeted into her, but no sort of expressions from me, heavier breathing and that was it, she can very easy arouse me just kissing but when she toucjhes penis no great feelings
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
paid now, so full story. i was abused in my younger days by a friend, was never brought to notice by my family, i have kept this hidden, i have had sex partners of four, this latest she is wonderful great so caring but we have sex regular but all i do is come with no feelings at all, before i met her i masterbated regular upto 5 times a day, still not great feeling, i am diet controlled diabetic and on medication and aged 49, want to inprove my feelings down there
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 11 months ago.

Have you had your testosterone level checked ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
not recent havent had that done for years and years, maybe should start by visiting my doctor for this one
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 10 months ago.

Yes, I would definitely start with having your doctor check your testosterone levels. Hormonal and balances such as low testosterone can lead to the problem you describe. If it is low, you may need to be started on testosterone replacement therapy. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.