Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I had a operation in thailand diese and the doctor mutalated

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** had a operation in thailand for payronies diese and the doctor mutalated me he put two tubes in the first one come out the side of my penis the second one came out through the eye of my penis , all he could say was sorry , but now I have two holes when i go to the toilet and can never get a erection , It also looks short and deformed , I was wondering if i could maybe get a transplant
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 9 months ago.

It is impossible to say whether a transplant could be done based on a discussion over the internet.

However, I can say that it is more common that penile reconstructive surgery, or phalloplasty, would be done in cases of a damaged penis, whether it occurs as a result of penile trauma or a surgical complication.

It would be necessary for you to be seen by a Urologist that specializes in these surgeries for a proper assessment and determination of what options would be appropriate for your situation.

If I can provide any clarification, please let me know.