Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

, I am 39 years old male. Few days ago I had sever

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I am 39 years old male. Few days ago I had sever penis pain that went away after I slept then mild pain and numbness come and go in the right top side of the shaft. Today I could not get an errection for the first time in my life. This happened all suddenly as I have never had these issues before. I was using Nizoral cream and Elecom for mild allergy over the last two week and I stopped it yesterday.
JA: Anything in this area seems awkward and painful so I really trust our Expert will find a solution for you fast. Is there anything else important you think the Urologist should know?
Customer: I was on prozac starting at age 21 to age 38. I do have general anxiety disorder
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Urologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

This is Dr. David

Nizoral cream is an antifungal cream.

did you have a fungal infection in your groin area?

severe anxiety can cause you to not be able to have an erection.

were you masturbating before you had the severe penis pain?

if you are very worried about getting an erection, you will not be able to have an erection.

erections come only when you are relaxed and not worried.