Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

I find bloody sperms and when i sit to poop nd whn i strain

Customer Question

I find bloody sperms and when i sit to poop nd whn i strain myself i find small droplets of blood frm my penis otherwise i hav no other problem all day , even my urine is fine
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 9 months ago.

Is bleeding is probably coming from your prostate. You need to get into see a urologist for a prostate examination and you may need to have a camera test called cystoscopy to look inside the urethra to see exactly where the bleeding is coming from. It may be due to an infection and you may need to be on a course of antibiotics to treat this. Hope this helps and let me know if you have questions.