Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Had a vasectomy over 10 years ago and now am having trouble

Customer Question

had a vasectomy over 10 years ago and now am having trouble getting an erection. tried viagra and trimix no help. also using testosterone cream. nothing seems to help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: unable to obtain an erection or sustain one.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 10 months ago.

This problem has absolutely nothing to do with your vasectomy. Can you tell me how old you are and what medical problems you have? What medications do you take?