Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

, I have small kind of bump, or blisters on the skin of

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have small kind of bump, or blisters on the skin of my penis even i ave shown a doctor it says its not big deal it can be removed by some strong medicine but stil sometime i feel not comfortable with just the look i mean?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 10 months ago.

Please post a photo of the affected area.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello, If you look the attached photo i have small little kind white dot on the head of my penis also the edge of the head is kind read seems little swollen dots. However i have visited doctor, he said is not something to be worry about. So please advice What is it? can be remove? and How and why i have it?Thank you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am 33 years old and not married and sometimes i have sexual activities most times i use condom.
Please advice is it STD or what?
also please advice about some product like hygiene to wash or clean my penis just for further protections.
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 10 months ago.

How long has this been there?