Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

WAS TREATED A FEW WEEKS AGO .... SAID INFECTION IS NO LONGER

Customer Question

WAS TREATED A FEW WEEKS AGO FOR UTI.... SAID INFECTION IS NO LONGER PRESENT BUT I STILL HAVE PRESSURE IN BLADDER AREA AS WELL AS A LITTLE SENSITIVITY AFTER I URINATE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE....THIS COMES AND GOES ...ALSO ON AND OFF AGAIN SMALL CRAMPS ON RIGHT LOWER SIDE
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: THEY DID FIND A SMALL AMOUNT OF BLOOD IN URINE .BUT WHEN SENT IN FOR CULTURE SAID NO BLOOD SEEN
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE