Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Doctor
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice.
13711182

I need to find a doctor in Albuquerque to prescribe quad

Customer Question

I need to find a doctor in Albuquerque to prescribe quad mix for ED. I have HBP and quad mix has been very helpful this past year. The doctor that furnished me the prescription is with Numale but they have proven too expensive.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 50 years old. Have used the quad mix successfully for 1 year. Quad mix s so good I can't believe it isnt al over the news media. Have use 1 unit of the quad mix 1 to overcome erection problems. No hx of stroke or heartattack. No prostate problems. Anything else?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 10 months ago.

I'm not a urologist, but I have personal experience in using Tri-Mix, which is similar to Quad-Mix.

Any urologist will usually prescribe Quad-Mix. Here is a list of urologists in the Albuquerque area http://www.vitals.com/urologists/nm/albuquerque

There is some rating and reviews on that site. You could probably call and they could tell you their charges for seeing a new patient, if you don't have insurance.

If you do have health insurance, the insurance web site would list urologists that they cover, which is how I found mine. Good luck finding your urologist.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I spent how much to get that answer? Dr Norm S is not a urlogist. I know most urologists will prescribe quad mix. That is not what I need to know. I need you to tell me what Dr will prescribe by name and contact information. Please tell me of a doctor that will prescribe Quad mix.

I don't understand. Did you go on the website I recommended? It has many Albuquerque urologists. If you click on their name, you will get their contact information.

For example, Dr. Donald Kettwich. Phone(###) ###-#### 711 Encino Pl NE, Albuquerque 87102. Albuquerque directions are there as well.

Plus you can choose from many urologists in that area.