Dr. Y.
Dr. Y., Urologist
Experience:  I am fellowship trained specializing in general urology and reconstructive urology.
32613003

Urine infections last June 2015. I have been on about 9

Customer Question

My name is***** infections for since last June 2015. I have been on about 9 antibiodics. I have had a CT Scan and its finding were a bulk left adrenal gland. I was wondering what this mean't and if it could have anything to do with my infections. I also had a pelvic unltrasound and it showed a small right sided diverticulum is present. Are any of these why I could be having so many urine infections. I am 60 and 10 years age had complete hystorectomy.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Painful sex
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Urologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Urology
Expert:  Dr. Y. replied 10 months ago.

The infections have nothing to do with the adrenal gland finding. I can't tell what the adrenal gland lesion is without being able to see it, but it is likely a benign mass( not cancer). Is the diverticulum on your bladder?